Terms & Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
These General Terms & Conditions are available to the Customer before any booking is completed and which the Customer also accepts at the moment that a booking is actually placed. It is the Customer’s responsibility to familiarize themselves with these Terms & Conditions.
Terms of Service for Airlines (Air Tickets)
- Bookafly is not responsible for cancelation of a flight, change of departure time, baggage loss, airplane delays, breach of the airline’s obligations.
- Bookafly must provide the passenger information about the check-in time, information about all international rules about the transportation of passengers and baggage, personal effects transportation rules and free baggage allowance, as well as provide all other relevant information.
- Bookafly should advise the customers about the conditions and procedure for ordering, booking, purchasing, processing, payment receipt, refund and cancellation tickets and rules of transportation.
- Bookafly should ensure that their customers have all necessary documents required before travelling abroad in accordance with international law and foreign countries.
- Bookafly cannot reserve low-cost airlines tickets, those tickets have to be purchased right away. The option to reserve is not available for those types of tickets due to the policy of low-cost airlines. The same rules apply for non-refundable hotel reservations.
- Low-cost airlines tickets are non-refundable. The option to change the date of departure, flight time, flight route, passenger names and other information about the passengers is available at an additional charge according to the Terms & Conditions of the airline companies.
- Bookafly does not accept nor advise customers to engage in any unlawful matters at any time.
- If the airline company provides online registration, the passenger is obliged to check-in online for the flight according to the Terms & Conditions of the airline companies. Otherwise, the passenger may be charged an additional check-in fee at the airport of departure.
The customer shall bear full responsibility for preparing all necessary travel documents, guarantee correctness and completeness of the documents needed for departure and arrival, as well as for the transit flight throughout the route, and the possession of necessary visas, valid passports, powers of attorney and other necessary documents. The Provider shall not be liable for passenger’s ignorance or non-observance of all necessary requirements of departure and arrival countries. Prior to the purchase of tickets and beginning of travel, it is necessary to verify possession of all documents and visas needed for the trip. For more detailed information visit the website: http://www.iatatravelcentre.com/ and read the information on the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the customer’s country.
Bookafly does not guarantee security of international travel. Bookafly shall not be liable for any damage and loss caused by such trip.
Airline Ticket Purchase, Exchange, Refund and Cancelation
Prior to the purchase you should read the terms of the IATA Agreement http://www.iatatravelcentre.com/ tickets, as well as Fare Rules, terms of refund and exchange of the selected service/fare of the supplier (airline), available on their website. Fare Rules are displayed on the ticket purchase page as provided by the global distribution system and the supplier. The customer agrees to comply with the rules, Terms & Conditions imposed by the supplier of the product or service that the customers purchases. Any failure to comply with the rules may entail cancelation of the reservation and denial of goods or services without reimbursement of the paid amount. By making a purchase the customer agrees to all corresponding terms, rules and restrictions of the supplier.
During booking, the customer undertakes to provide only reliable and complete data. Please note that due to specific operation aspects of global distribution systems and suppliers’ reservation systems, very often passenger data changes in the booking are not permitted. Any change may lead to booking/ticket cancelation and a refund will only be possible in accordance with the selected Fare Rules. Thus, the customer assumes all possible risks and expenses related to potential booking mistakes and inaccuracies. Please note that certain airlines may demand that you present the bank card used for the purchase at the time of check-in.
The Supplier may, unilaterally and without warning, cancel your reservation or booking if a ‘double booking’ (more than one reservation for a particular passenger on the same flight for one or several dates) is discovered. To avoid this, we recommend that prior to the purchase you cancel all existing duplicate bookings and do not make new duplicates after the booking has been made.
Tickets for unaccompanied minor children, passengers unable to move independently, blind or deaf passengers and women in late pregnancy must be reserved and purchased exclusively in airlines’ offices or agencies.
Ticket cancelation is possible only if approved by the airline and if such service is available on the Website. Usually ticket cancelation is possible within 30 minutes after the booking, but no later than 48 hours prior to the departure. Tickets with a departure date of less than 48 hours of the purchase date are not subject to cancelation. The Provider has the right to charge an additional service fee for ticket cancelation.
Hotel Vouchers Purchase, Cancelation and Refund
The Provider can offer refundable and non-refundable hotel fares to the customers.
If you choose a non-refundable fare you have to pay the full price before the reservation is complete to get a voucher. If you choose a refundable fare you have to pay the reservation price fully until the deadline shown in this reservation. If reservation is not paid fully until the deadline it will be cancelled automatically at 00.01 (UTC +01, Berlin) on the date shown in the deadline field. After the deadline or in case of non-refundable bookings cancelation and refund are not possible and the amount of booking will not be refunded.
If the customer leaves a hotel early, the Customer advises Bookafly about an early check out and provides all relevant check-out documents. This may result in charges for additional nights. In order to avoid disputes in case of leaving a hotel before the confirmed departure date, the customer must always obtain a written confirmation from the hotel stating the time of departure.
Passport, Visa and Immigration Requirements
Bookafly is to confirm these with the relevant embassies and/or consulates. Bookafly does not accept any responsibility in case the customer is unable to travel due to non-compliance with any such requirements.